TORONTO, Feb. 27, 2023 /CNW/ - Canadian-based digital marketing agency Reshift Media has been named the world's best franchise marketing firm at the Global Franchising Awards, held on February 25, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Global Franchise Awards distinguish franchising excellence with world-wide companies vying for the prestigious designation. The awards are judged by an international panel of Franchise Association executives and industry experts.
"As a Canadian-owned company, it is fantastic to be recognized on a global stage," said Steve Buors, CEO of Reshift Media. "The credit goes to our amazing team and incredible franchise companies we work with. We would also like to thank the Canadian Franchise Association for their partnership and support over the years. We really couldn't be happier."
"Reshift is very deserving of this award," said Sherry McNeil, President & CEO of the Canadian Franchise Association. "They have been long-time supporters of franchising in Canada and are known for coming up with new and creative solutions to help franchisors and franchisees."
For over a decade, Reshift Media has been developing digital marketing strategies, processes and technology customized to the needs of franchise organizations. Although headquartered in Canada, Reshift Media's imprint in the franchise community is immense, collaborating with more than 200 clients in 20 countries through all facets of digital marketing.
In addition to numerous new initiatives in 2023, including enhancements to the company's award-winning Brand Amplifier suite of digital marketing products and the launch of a new marketing platform called Localfy, the firm is expecting to add 15-30 more team members and almost double its number of clients.
MIAMI, Dec. 28, 2022-- On average people spend about 2 hours and 27 minutes on social media platforms every day, according to DataReportal. This parallels the 35% of total connected media time. By the end of 2022, the world is expected to spend more than 4 trillion hours using social media. DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with digital marketing agencies has provided a list of the best social media marketing agencies that help companies increase their online reach across different platforms. Businesses can explore the top social media marketing agencies by location, size, average hourly rate, and portfolio on DesignRush.com.
The top social media marketing agencies for December 2022 are:
1. Media Stewards - mediastewards.com Expertise: Social Media Marketing, SEM, Email Marketing and more
2. Sammy Belose - sammybelose.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and more
3. 24 East Media - 24eastmedia.com Expertise: Influencer Marketing, Social Media Management, Branding and more
4. Force Media - forcemedia.me Expertise: Paid Social Media Advertising, Video Production, Digital Marketing and more
5. Centaur Interactive - centaurinteractive.com Expertise: Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more
6. Influocial Technologies - influocialdigital.com Expertise: SEO, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing and more
7. Jeff Social Marketing - jeffsocialmarketing.com Expertise: Social Media Marketing, SEO, Media Relations and more
8. DMCS INDIA - dmcsindia.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and more
9. EloQ Communications - eloqasia.com Expertise: Influencer Marketing, Social Media Management, Community Management and more
10. Motionify - motionify.co Expertise: Video Production, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and more
11. DS&P Digital Marketing Agency - dial911fordesign.com Expertise: SEO, Social Media Management, Web Design and more
12. Fox Digital - foxdigital.agency Expertise: Paid Social Media Advertising, Influencer Marketing, Digital Strategy and more
13. Walltronix - walltronix.co Expertise: Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing and more
14. BoundlessPotential - boundlesspotential.uk Expertise: Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO and more
15. Carli PR - carlipr.com Expertise: Content Creation, Influencer Marketing, Press Event Production and more
16. iFreshly Digital - ifreshly.com Expertise: Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and more
17. Assistant Media Group - assistantmedia.com Expertise: SEO & Consulting, Marketing Automation, Social Media Marketing and more
18. Pietryla PR & Marketing - pietrylapr.com Expertise: Social Media Marketing, Media Relations, Content Creation and more
19. Toucan Marketing Co. - toucanmarketing.co Expertise: Email Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management and more
20. noodPR - noodpr.com Expertise: Content Marketing, Social Media Management, Media & Influencer Relations and more
21. Adfluencer - adfluencer.de Expertise: Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing and more
22. Different Resonance - differentresonance.co.uk Expertise: Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more
23. Undoubt Studio - undoubtstudio.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Branding and more
24. EnLinea Media - enlineamedia.com Expertise: Social Media Management, SEO, Content Marketing and more
25. Americanoize - americanoize.com Expertise: Influencer Marketing, Content Creation, Video Production and more
26. CSM Agency - csmagency.ie Expertise: Paid Marketing, Social Media Management, SEO and more
27. Social Wellness Co. - socialwellnessco.com Expertise: Branding, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation and more
28. Pristine Advisers - pristineadvisers.com Expertise: Social Media Marketing, Media Relations, Public Relations and more
29. Swwim - weswwim.com Expertise: Influencer Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management and more
30. WeDigital PH - wedigitalph.com Expertise: Social Media Marketing, Google Ads Management, Web Design and more
Instagram is Helping You Focus with Quiet Mode
Instagram is launching ‘Quiet mode’ to help people focus, and to encourage people to set boundaries with friends and followers. Once enabled, you won’t receive any notifications, your profile’s activity status will change to ‘In quiet mode’ and we’ll automatically send an autoreply when someone DMs you.
Instagram users have told them that they sometimes want to take time for themselves and are seeking ways to focus at night, while studying, and during work or school.
With quiet mode one can simply customize hours to fit your schedule and once the feature is turned off, we’ll show you a quick summary of notifications so you can catch up on what you missed. ‘Quiet mode’ is available to everyone in the US, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Instagram hopes to expand to more countries soon.
Instagram Supports Teens’ safety with Updated Parental Supervision Tools
Instagram aims to help parents be more aware of the choices their teens make and make it easier for them to have discussions with their teens about their settings through Family Center and supervision tools.
Instagram added the ability for parents to see their teen’s Instagram settings, including privacy and account settings. If their teen updates a setting, parents will receive a notification so they can talk to their teen about the change. Parents can now also view accounts their teen has blocked.
To learn more about the available parental supervision tools, including how to set time limits, schedule breaks, be notified when teens share a report and more, visit Family Center link on Instagram.
These new features are part of Instagram’s ongoing efforts to ensure people have experiences that work for them, and that they have more control over the time they spend online and the types of content they see.
LONDON-- Talenthouse will invest up to $7 million in cash and shares in Nerve, an embedded banking solution for the US creator economy. This is the first time Nerve will be providing their embedded banking proposition on a private-label basis. TalentPlus, Talenthouse's one-stop-financial app built for Creators has partnered with Nerve Banking as well.
Through this investment and partnership, TalentPlus plans to introduce in the US in late-November and move into several markets in 2023 including the UK and Latin America to lessen the financial burdens of Creators. Furthermore, TalentPlus plans to add personal banking services to its offering in 2023 across all markets to benefit the Creator Economy.
Made possible with the dawn of Open Banking in early 2018, TalentPlus is a vertical banking solution that supplies a financial suite of services for Creators that goes beyond the offerings of commercial banks. The concept emerged from a Talenthouse pilot program called ElloU launched early in 2021.
Through TalentPlus professional creatives will be able to send invoices, download tax statements and receive advances all within a single app, with many more creative-focused services to follow. Talenthouse's business model requires a financial services vertical, to ensure its community can receive its payments in a timely manner.
The Creator Economy is not limited to social media influencers and YouTubers – it is a global phenomenon of working creative professionals. Adobe estimates (August 2022) that less than 15% of the 303 million creators across nine key markets that were surveyed are influencers. The sector is estimated to be worth in excess of $2.8 trillion and is heavily influenced by digital advertising needs.
The TalentPlus solution comes at a time when Creators want to merge their passion with their profession and monetize their skills. TalentPlus will merge local and global financial service offerings seamlessly, taking advantage of Open Banking solutions where available to best service the rapidly evolving Creator Economy. TalentPlus will ensure that there is a direct payout with no loss in cash, typically resulting from payment provider fees, for Creators on the platform when paid out from brands.
Clare McKeeve, CEO of Talenthouse states: "This is a significant step into the U.S. market for Talenthouse. We plan to recreate this financial services model across several markets in the near future including the UK and Latin America. We have been incredibly impressed by and have huge confidence in the Nerve team, underlined by our significant strategic investment."
John Waupsh, CEO of Nerve states: "We are super excited about collaborating with Talenthouse and the TalentPlus team to drive innovation for creative businesses and delivering financial services to an underserved community. This partnership will expand our payments and banking services to Talenthouse's U.S.-based creators, dramatically improving the financial services available to the creator economy."
Michael Callas, SVP and Global Head of TalentPlus states: "Nerve is a game changer for creatives in the United States. Thanks to our strategic partnership we will be perfectly positioned to become creatives' single point of access into banking, insurance, accounting and a substantial suite of lifestyle and business services. We're poised to help millions to create freely!"
The feedback from Creators uncovered a desire for a lifestyle-centric financial solution that focuses on helping Creators with their personal and business money management. This unique sector of specialists has been generally underserved by mainstream financial institutions that have taken an inflexible approach to serving their customers' needs.
For More Information
Below are links to other loan apps geared towardscreators.